Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The week!

We had a Dr.'s visit on Monday, didn't get a great report, but we are hopefull that all will turn out okay and are waiting until the December 8th, 2008 sonogram before we worry. Baby Lang is being like her father and is being stubborn she is breach and has been breach since our first sonogram, Patrick seems to think it is because she doesn't want a head rush, not sure I'm going with that line of thinking but it is a thought. Breach means her feet are where her head should be and vice versa meaning she will be a C-section if she decides to stay put, not something I wanted to do, but I'm learning I'm not in control. She is also measuring smaller then normal from outside measurements all things that have our Dr. a little worried. She isn't as active as she should be either at this point, but our Dr. believes that could also be associated with her position, but all things that are causing some worry and further examination. He stated that my exercise (yes I'm still teaching alot of Jazzercise) could be the cause of her issues and she just isn't excepting the daily exercise like he hoped she would, so after the next sonogram I may have to stop until she is born. Not good for my weight, but if this is what will make the baby happy I will do it. We will know more on December 8th and I will post then, keep your fingers crossed that she looks healthy on the sonogram and there aren't any problems with her.

In other news the nursery painting is almost complete and even though we tried to pick neutral colors, when they are put on the wall they take a different hue then we expected. So lets put is this way, the sonogram better be right and this better be a little girl or we will have a boy growing up in a pinkish/tan room. Off to buy carpeting this weekend and then her crib and we will be ready for her arrival.

No comments: