Thursday, December 18, 2008

Other photos to enjoy!



This is Squeegee (our name for her) the neighborhood cat, and this is currently her favorite spot to nap. It is right outside our back door that leads to the deck, she has been around a couple of years and Patrick says she likes our house because I tend to feed her on a regular basis. She just roams through our few houses and gets attention and food, not a bad life for a cat!





I wanted to include a photo of the beginnings of the nursery being painted. Patrick hates to paint and I guess this was one of those days when he said he was painting but he was really wasting time, notice her name painted on the wall. It is finally finished being painted and he did get all the molding painted and installed, we've ordered the carpet and are waiting for it to be installed so it is finally comming together.

No comments: