Monday, May 18, 2009

Four Months!!!

Saturday Paige turned 4 months old, can you believe it??? I just can't, it has gone by soooo fast. We had our four month well baby check this morning and she did ok! She weighed 12 pounds and 4 ounces which is up 1 pound and 4 ounces from our last visit with the internist a month ago, so she is actually adding some pounds now! She is 24 inches long and last appointment with the internist she was 22 inches so 2 inches in a couple weeks, where is she getting this tall gene from??? She got three shots and another oral medication and didn't take the shots so good, she cried and screamed, but luckily the nurse did them quickly and I could pick her up immediately and make her feel better. With all the benchmarks for her age she is perfect, but still a little low on weight, but since none of the Dr.'s seem to worried about her weight, we will try not to be. She gets to start fruits and vegetables today and so off to buy a highchair! I'll add pictures soon!

No comments: