Wednesday, December 16, 2009

11 months old today!



I say this every post, but I'll say it again, these 11 months have gone by way too fast. I can't believe that next month on this day she will be 1 year old. Seems like just yesterday she was born and we went from two to three. She won't be considered an infant anymore, she will officially be a toddler and boy does that upset me, people say time flies, but you don't notice it until you have a baby and you watch them grow and change. The things she is up to these days, crawling everywhere and talking up a storm. Blake asked her at Thanksgiving if she was speaking Spanish, because he couldn't understand what she was saying, Hee Hee!!! She walks holding on to your hands or furniture. She sometimes thinks she is a beaver, she gnaws on the window ledges and her daddy caught her chewing on mommy's entertainment center. She loves looking at the Christmas tree and is really good at using her pointy fingers, she points at everything. She is still a mommy's girl, but I think daddy is doing ok with her, she no longer fuses when he has her alone! YIPPEE!!! We are looking forward to her first Christmas, even though we've opted for only a few presents, I'm sure her Grammy will have plenty for her to open. After Christmas we are looking forward to her Opa and Oma arriving in time for her first birthday and party! Again, it is very hard to believe this time last year she wasn't even here and this year I can't imagine my life without her!!!

No comments: