

Our baby girl is 14 months today, again here I go with saying it has gone by WAY TOO FAST! What is she up too, well she has four teeth in, but another top and bottom are coming in along with some 1 year molars I got to see at her last Dr.'s visit. She is still wearing 9 month pants due to waist size, but looks like a little hobo girl because they are way too short, but when I put 12 month pants on her they fall off. She is wearing mostly 12 month shirts but can still fit into her 9 month clothes. So she is still LITTLE. She has started to say her name, her daddy was calling her the other night when she was headed for the kitchen and wasn't supposed to be and after the third time he called her she sat on her butt, pointed to herself and said "Paige" clear as day and then turned around to continue going where she wanted too. We can get her to say her name, she says "Da" for Dad and Mom sounds more like a "Mooooooom" brcause she is usually whining when she is calling for me. Since Oma and Opa visited she can say "Pa" for Opa and when you ask where Opa is she points to the balcony. Last night I told her to go check and see if Oma was in her room and she crawled up the stairs and into the "guest" bedroom, so she understands alot more then we give her credit for. She is very stubborn and wants it her way and wants it now (gets that from her dad), and yet she is still very cautious especially with walking which she isn't doing yet. She walks holding your hand and really likes it when there are people on both sides of her, but taking off on her own she hasn't done. Not rushing it, she can get around well enough now, don't want her running around the house, I barely keep up with her when she is crawling. We are still having issues with food and allergies, but hopefully that will start to level out once she tries more foods. She is off formula "YEAH" my income just doubled since I don't have to buy formula anymore, she is purely on Silk Milk which is AWESOME. Other then that she seems to be hitting her age benchmarks and she has really become a joy to be around and we are having fun with her now that she is so animated and expressive. I'm sure I'm forgetting lots of the things she is doing but these are the ones that stick out in my mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment