
Paige is 22 months today, that means only two months and she will be 2, YIKES 2 ALREADY. Where has the time gone and where has my baby gone??? She is starting to run, that is scary and she has completely mastered walking so she is getting around a little too well, these days. She is still very finiky when it comes to food, but I have learned if you want her to eat it, eat it first and she will eat it directly from your plate. Now if I would put what I have on her plate she wouldn't touch it, but as soon as you are going to eat it then she must have it. We are now going thru a throw the food you don't want to eat onto the floor, so daddy gets upset. Not sure how to break her of this habit, but it is really annoying Patrick and he keeps telling her that he knows her Oma wouldn't allow her to throw her food on the floor and he is positive when her Oma was visiting that Oma didn't allow her to throw her food, so he asks her why she is throwing her food. HUMMMM, he doesn't get much of an answer after that lecture, but hopefully this is a short phase. She has alot more words and is still using some of her sign language and when I don't understand what she wants and she knows the sign she will revert back to sign language, which is great she has a way to communicate. She is STILL only 23 pounds, but is tall so the clothes that she needs to fit her waist is way too short in length now that we are in winter months. Luckily I found online some toddler belts, they have been awesome, but you have to make sure the outfits have belt loops. She still loves being outside and she loves the boat. Paige is just getting over a virus and so we wouldn't give her Silk so she has been on juice for three days straight, YIKES, she has been running in circles literally, I had to cut her off today, she was too wired from the sugar. Learned a lesson, Paige and sugar don't mix, so we have to limit her intake. Glad she is back on her "milk", she is much calmer today! She is doing ok at preschool and is finally starting to not cry when I drop her off, I have been told she doesn't play well with others (she got that from her father)! She is also showing that she is very stubborn (something else that came from her father). We all know all the bad things came from her Dad and the good things came from me, Hee Hee! Time flies with you are a parent and I can't believe I am already planning a
2nd birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment