Friday, September 30, 2011

Love Fall!!!


I love fall, I love fall colors, I love cooler weather and got to love pumpkins! It has cooled down to well 90 degrees, so I broke out a fall outfit for Paige, just love it!!! I have tons of fall clothes for her this season, lots of pumpkin outfits, lots of cordroy and yet, we are still in the 90's in Texas. It better cool soon, or I will be putting Paige in them and she will be sweating, but she has to get to wear her fall this year!!! Cooler weather come to TEXAS!!!

1 comment:

Jessica @ My Simply Complicated said...

I'm so with you - love everything about fall! By this time of the year, I'm always ready for the cooler weather (even though we still won't see it for a while).

Love her outfit, by the way! She's precious!