Monday, January 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Paige!


My baby is 3 today, where has the time gone??? I can't believe it, seems like just yesterday we were checking in the hospital (I was very nervous about the surgery),but also nervous to meet this little girl. Three years later, you have your daddy wrapped around your finger (ie Mini Cooper for Christmas, just one example), you are at the stage where you have to do everything yourself, very independent little girl (I think that is all the German in you)! You currently weigh 29 pounds, but are very tall for your age, you are finally in 3t clothes, but only with the waste taken in on the pants, you need the length but could stay with 24 months in the waste (note to clothes makers, could you make a 24 month long???). You crack us up all the time with the things you say, you talk all the time (not sure where that came from, your parents tend to be quiter people). You are very social, you love your friends at school, you will talk to whomever will listen, you are sitting through church (some days are better then others), you know alot of your letters and numbers (thanks to ELMO) and you love stickers. You still like to be carried, you are still a thumb sucker and are still in your crib even though you are probably a little cramped, but I'm not ready for the big girl bed yet! The day you decide to crawl out of the crib will be the day I decide to take you out of it! We are very blessed to have such a sweet, social and loveable little girl, you've made our world a better place, can't remember life before you! Looking forward to many more birthdays!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

way cute!!! She does look like her daddy. Can't wait until we get to see you all again!