Monday, April 16, 2012

Baby Brother....

Had an appointment this morning and got to see baby brother, he is 15 ounces, has all chambers of his heart, saw his important parts, bladder, kidneys, spinal cord and very similar to Paige he had his hands up around his face and his legs crossed, but did get to see he is still a boy. After going through all of Paige's old clothes this weekend to give to friends, I was a little hopeful we would find out today that they made a mistake last appointment and he was a she, but I keep reminding myself, this is God's plan and there is a reason, I have been given a boy. Patrick had to walk out of the room as I sorted through the clothes yesterday, cause all he could see was the dollar's we spent on all this clothes we were now giving away. But, everything looked great and he is growing like he should be! If you were wondering Paige has named him August. I know that won't be his "real" name, but at this point she calls him August, so we do too, as long as I can keep Patrick from naming him Hemi, we are doing good. Just wanted to give you a little update, cause I know Oma reads this and is wondering about her newest Lang boy, he appears to be doing well, we are blessed!

No comments: