Friday, November 9, 2012

Baby Brother is 3 months old today!

Baby brother is 3 months old today and as of last weight check (last week) he was a whooping 13 pounds, yes folks you read that right, I don't think Paige was 13 pounds until she was 6 months old, he is a porker, fat rolls and all. His saving grace these days is he is cute, cause he doesn't sleep worth a dang! Paige was sleeping through the night at 9 weeks, Coop is up three sometimes four times a night, last night we were up from 11pm to 4am, when I finally crashed, not sure he did cause I checked the monitor at 5am and Daddy must have gotten him, cause he wasn't in his bed, thank goodness for Daddy!!! He is completely different then my first, I'm beginning to think she takes after me and he will be a high maintenance,can't sit still doesn't need much sleep kid like his daddy. We have adjusted to life with two, it isn't easy but we are lucky, Paige adores him, she has had no jealousy and it is hard to believe cause he is high maintenance and requires way more attention then she ever did, but she takes it in stride and doesn't get upset. We did take her to a special place on Saturday, she needed an all Paige day, so for the first time in 14+ years of working at SWRI, Patrick finally attended a family picnic, it was at Fiesta Texas, Six Flags, and Paige who I thought would be nervious about the rides, jumped in and did everyone we let her, she had a blast, she enjoyed being the center of attention again and enjoyed being able to have fun without us worrying about brother. We also had his baptism on Sunday, pictures of that will follow with details about the event, let's just say he wasn't quite!

No comments: