Monday, December 10, 2012
4 months old - yesterday
Time flies with two kids! Coopey (as Paige calls him) is 4 months old, he is a chunk and weighs probaby 15 pounds, will find out Tuesday at the Dr., he eats like a pig and has these chubby legs and arms that his sister never had, good thing he is a boy!!! He is a talker, making lots of noises, I'm not sure how two seemingly quite parents obtained two talkative children, go figure!!! He still isn't sleeping through the night, but I am enjoying the time as it is, one day I won't get to spend my hour feeding him and hold him cause he will be too old, so I am enjoying it now. He isn't much of a snuggley baby, doesn't like to be held when he sleeps, so I get that in during our night feedings. He spends lots of time in his swing (loves it), got the bouncer out yesterday, his feet don't touch the ground yet, but he seemed to enjoy being upright and off his back!!! He hates tummy time like his sister did and he is trying to sit up, wish he would slow down a little cause daddy says this is it no more babies!!! The time just goes by too fast, wish they stayed little longer! Over all he is doing great and growing like a weed. Paige is doing too well, I really can't believe we didn't have any jealousy from her, she takes him with stride and does enjoy having another person around. She is 3 years and 11 months old, where has that time gone, her vocabulary is that of a 20 year olds, she questions everything and takes it all in, even the stuff we don't necessarily want her to take in! She has started writing in school and takes after her OMA and NUNU she is a lefty. I could tell all along she favored the left hand, but thought it might change, but nope writing with her left hand. Guess those are strong genes, we will have to see if Cooper got them! So the Lang family is doing well and getting ready to enjoy our first Christmas as a family of 4!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment