I read this a while back and just loved it, so true. I try to remember it daily in the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Parenting is hard and trying to work and parent is even harder, my time with them being little is so limited and I feel like we rush through life sometimes that this helps me to remember what is important and that is my babies!
Thursday, April 4, 2013
I read this a while back and just loved it, so true. I try to remember it daily in the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Parenting is hard and trying to work and parent is even harder, my time with them being little is so limited and I feel like we rush through life sometimes that this helps me to remember what is important and that is my babies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment