Thursday, June 18, 2009
5 months - 2 days late
I've gotten so bad about adding pictures, but my work computer's card reader broke and haven't had the time to get that replaced, so you will have to deal with words until I get it fixed or have time to add photos when at home (that is unlikely)! Paige is officially 5 months old, how time flies. She is rolling over back to front and is handeling tummy time a little better these days. She is 13 pounds and 4 ounces, I have bought her the next size shoe and they are WAY too big, so we are long and lean with small feet! We are still in Level 1 diapers and 3 to 6 month clothes, the only reason she isn't still wearing newborn is it is too short. She is starting to have more of a personality and is laughing and giggling more then she did before. She is starting to grab for things, she grabbed Grammy's glass off her face at lunch one day and got ahold of Aunt Janet's also. She still loves bath's, I guess she is a water girl, we will see how swimming goes when we venture in the pool during vacation. I'll for sure have pictures of that! She is still sleeping thru the night (YIPPEE) and has started waking up around 8:00-8:30am, not complaining at all, we are usually late for work, but that is one of the perks of the family business (there aren't that many, so you take advantage of those you get)! I'll add pictures soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment