
Happy Father's Day! Paige and mommy decided Paige would wear her "Baker's Hat" for church this morning in honor of Father's Day! Mommy called her a Baker but her daddy said she was a Frenchmen Baker with her hat on! It didn't last to the door of leaving the house and it was off, she wasn't very fond of the hat and it didn't fit so well so it kept falling over her eyes and that upset her, so off it came before we even got to church. Hope all the Father's in our lives enjoyed their special day! Paige's daddy got a tub full of special micro-brews from all over the U.S., my reasoning was "Daddy drinks because Paige cries!" Happy Father's Day!

2 comments:
CUTE!!! I LOVE the hat!! I'm sure Pat will enjoy his brews, too!
With that reasoning, I hope Daddy isn't drinking as much as he would have a few months ago! She seems so amazingly happy now!
Post a Comment