Tuesday, September 15, 2009

First Hair Cut and Early 8 month update!






Paige got her first haircut today. I really put it off because I knew once it was cut she would lose her baby look and I am doing everything in my power to keep her a baby, but she is just growing way too fast. She did great during the haircut, especially since Charmaine gave her a roller to play with, while she was cutting. The most special part was that Charmaine gave me my first haircut and she gave Paige her first haircut, how often does that happen??? Well tommorrow Paige turns 8 months old, I say this every month, where has the time gone. She is up on all four's now, but not mobile. She talks all the time, laughs and smiles. Oh, this week she had a cold and a little cough, now she fake cough's all the time and cracks herself up when she does it. We go back to the Dr. next week to get our 2nd flu shot and so I'll be able to give weight and height at that update. Daddy had been out of town this past weekend and Paige and I ran some errands, in Babies R Us a man about Patrick's height and same hair color passed us, for the entire rest of the trip thru the store I had to hear dada dada, no Paige that isn't dada. I guess since I'm always around she has no need to say Momma! Enjoy the pictures of my little girl who is growing up way too fast!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Charmaine! It looks like she did great! How funny that she fake coughs and then laughs at herself. It won't be long now and she'll be crawling all over the place. How's the acid reflux doing?

Kim said...

Thank you for Sharing patrick with us this past weekend, he's still a great guy. It was fun to look at the picture he brought of Paige! She is SO cute and looks like such a happy baby.