She is on the move. Nothing is safe anymore. She started trying to crawl on Saturday, by Sunday she had gotten braver and today, get out of her way. I thought I had gotten smart and put boxes up so she couldn't go under my sister's desk, wrongo she just got to the boxes and moved them. She is half crawling, half scooting and half sliding on her back but she gets to where she wants to go which is a new thing, we used to put her down and she would stay, that is officially over!!! YIKES, I better child proof my house, time to get the baby gates from my sister, nothing is safe anymore. We went to the specialist today, everything is the same, she is 15 pounds and 27.5 inches long, she is going to be a tall girl! She gets to start pear juice and table foods, boy this will be fun. I tried juice today and that went over like a lead balloon. Hopefully she will get the hang of juice from a sippy cup, she has to have 4 ounces a day, but it is partial juice and the rest water. We don't want a juice junkie like Blake was so we mix it with water, a trick I learned from my sister hopefully it works!!!
Monday, September 21, 2009
On the move....
She is on the move. Nothing is safe anymore. She started trying to crawl on Saturday, by Sunday she had gotten braver and today, get out of her way. I thought I had gotten smart and put boxes up so she couldn't go under my sister's desk, wrongo she just got to the boxes and moved them. She is half crawling, half scooting and half sliding on her back but she gets to where she wants to go which is a new thing, we used to put her down and she would stay, that is officially over!!! YIKES, I better child proof my house, time to get the baby gates from my sister, nothing is safe anymore. We went to the specialist today, everything is the same, she is 15 pounds and 27.5 inches long, she is going to be a tall girl! She gets to start pear juice and table foods, boy this will be fun. I tried juice today and that went over like a lead balloon. Hopefully she will get the hang of juice from a sippy cup, she has to have 4 ounces a day, but it is partial juice and the rest water. We don't want a juice junkie like Blake was so we mix it with water, a trick I learned from my sister hopefully it works!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Y'all are really in trouble now! She's still so stinking cute! Way to go Paige!!!
Post a Comment