Paige is getting into trouble alot at the office, her days of going to work may be numbered. She is getting into everything, I spend most of my days chasing her around the office or telling her NO, but the other day this is what I found when I went into my Dad's office. She was watching Elmo and was laid out across the chair like she was the queen on the office. I just thought it was too cute not to share.
Thursday, December 2, 2010
Life at the office!
Paige is getting into trouble alot at the office, her days of going to work may be numbered. She is getting into everything, I spend most of my days chasing her around the office or telling her NO, but the other day this is what I found when I went into my Dad's office. She was watching Elmo and was laid out across the chair like she was the queen on the office. I just thought it was too cute not to share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment