Paige wore one of her Christmas outfits I picked up in this new store in New Braunfels. They are SOOOO cute, I can't find pants to fit her, because if they are long enough the waist is too big and I fight with keeping them up all day and if they fit in the waist they are high waters. So I've found that leggings work perfectly b/c I can buy one size in the pants and a larger in the top. These outfits are hand made and are so cute they can be a dress with leggings this year and next year I can put pants with them and make them a top, GREAT IDEA!!! I've bought her several of these outfits and she looks so cute in them! This morning she got her haircut by Charmaine and when she cuts it she always curls it and it looks so precious, she looks so grown up, makes me sad, she isn't my baby anymore!!!
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Christmas Outfit and Haircut!
Paige wore one of her Christmas outfits I picked up in this new store in New Braunfels. They are SOOOO cute, I can't find pants to fit her, because if they are long enough the waist is too big and I fight with keeping them up all day and if they fit in the waist they are high waters. So I've found that leggings work perfectly b/c I can buy one size in the pants and a larger in the top. These outfits are hand made and are so cute they can be a dress with leggings this year and next year I can put pants with them and make them a top, GREAT IDEA!!! I've bought her several of these outfits and she looks so cute in them! This morning she got her haircut by Charmaine and when she cuts it she always curls it and it looks so precious, she looks so grown up, makes me sad, she isn't my baby anymore!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment