Monday, January 17, 2011
She is TWO!!!
Pictures will follow, as soon as we get them loaded. Just wanted to get some things down before I forgot them. She turned two, where has the time gone??? She isn't a baby anymore, you can actually hold a conversation with her these days. Her language has improved since we got back from Christmas. Makes me sad, she is just growing so fast, before I blink she will be in High School. Her party yesterday was Elmo of course, she had an Elmo cake, Elmo balloons and got loads of Elmo toys. Her Oma and Opa, plus her cousin Katie sent her an Elmo cards that really made her day. When her guests arrived and the door bell would ring she was say "Oma and Opa?", I guess she expected them to walk threw the door on her birthday, they were here last year! She is a little person now and she has a mind of her own and is STUBBORN! It is her way or the highway, she is starting to assert her independence with her favorite word NO and now she tells me to STOP IT if she doesn't like what I'm doing, feeding or telling her. Not sure where she picked that up, but not happy she did, don't appreciate her telling me to stop it, so we will have to try to get that out of her vocabulary. She is still alot of fun and we tend to watch more Elmo these days then "real" tv, but all things I don't miss cause we have her which is a blessing. She may be it so I am enjoying every minute of her growing up!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment