

Patrick and I were looking at Paige laid in our bed last night and both commented on how she wasn't a baby anymore. She took up alot more room then she did even a year ago. I can't believe how time flies and how fast they change, she is talking in full sentences, saying lots of animal sounds and names, can carry on a entire conversation and you can completely understand and get the entire conversation without any of her "made up" words that she used to say. It is just sad to say my baby isn't a baby anymore, she has turned into a kid!!! I'm glad that I cherished every moment of her as a little baby because those days are gone. We are loving this age, she is so much fun, but I do get weepy when I remember the little baby of just a year ago. Thought I'd show you a picture of her on her first birthday and her on her second birthday, so you can see how much she has changed in just one year!!

No comments:
Post a Comment