Don't let this picture fool you, we have hit the terrible two's, therefore, if anyone wants to try to work your magic on Paige and her bad behavior we will put her on a plane ASAP!!! Yes Oma, we have told Paige several times, she is being put on a plane to Oma's to get straightened out, we know you could do magic on this bad behavior, you raised three boys, girls have got to be easier then that!!! Paige's response is "Opa will be there too", so I'm beginning to believe she knows Opa will be a pushover and let her do whatever she wants and therefore she isn't scared about being sent to New York to Oma for good behavior training!!! She is throwing fits all the time, you tell her not to do something she looks at you and does it anyways and when you are finally fed up with the behavior and she gets a swat, I feel for the neighborhood due to the screaming and crying comming out of our house (and that is usually comming from Patrick who is in the corner b/c he doesn't know what to do with her and he himself is screaming and crying)!!! Yesterday was a stressful day, lots going on and I had her with me, so we ended up in a public restroom and I was busy and wasn't watching her closely and she was throwing all the loose rolls of toliet paper into the toliets and yes I had to fish them out, EWWWWW!!!! She got a talking to luckily we where the only ones in the restroom and her response was "I need Daddy!", yeah because Daddy is also a pushover, UGH!!! If anyone has great advice for taming the terrible two's and returning some order and control to my house it would be greatly appreciated. If you need to come to the Lang household to help us with discipline training the spare bedroom is open and ready for your arrival! Any HELP is GREATLY appreciated!!!!
Thursday, June 2, 2011
Terrible TWO's!!!
Don't let this picture fool you, we have hit the terrible two's, therefore, if anyone wants to try to work your magic on Paige and her bad behavior we will put her on a plane ASAP!!! Yes Oma, we have told Paige several times, she is being put on a plane to Oma's to get straightened out, we know you could do magic on this bad behavior, you raised three boys, girls have got to be easier then that!!! Paige's response is "Opa will be there too", so I'm beginning to believe she knows Opa will be a pushover and let her do whatever she wants and therefore she isn't scared about being sent to New York to Oma for good behavior training!!! She is throwing fits all the time, you tell her not to do something she looks at you and does it anyways and when you are finally fed up with the behavior and she gets a swat, I feel for the neighborhood due to the screaming and crying comming out of our house (and that is usually comming from Patrick who is in the corner b/c he doesn't know what to do with her and he himself is screaming and crying)!!! Yesterday was a stressful day, lots going on and I had her with me, so we ended up in a public restroom and I was busy and wasn't watching her closely and she was throwing all the loose rolls of toliet paper into the toliets and yes I had to fish them out, EWWWWW!!!! She got a talking to luckily we where the only ones in the restroom and her response was "I need Daddy!", yeah because Daddy is also a pushover, UGH!!! If anyone has great advice for taming the terrible two's and returning some order and control to my house it would be greatly appreciated. If you need to come to the Lang household to help us with discipline training the spare bedroom is open and ready for your arrival! Any HELP is GREATLY appreciated!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I have no advice - I haven't been in your shoes! But, I do know I'd have a hard time enforcing - she's so cute!
Keep at it, Mom! Things will *eventually* get better...right?!
Post a Comment