
Don't you just LOVE this picture??? We finally got to have our veiwing of the photo session with did with Summer Mauldin a couple weeks ago, let's just put it this way, I was crying like a baby as the pictures were playing on the big screen. She had set it up to play a slideshow on the big screen along with the song "The house that built me" by Miranda Lambert, anyways at one part of the song it talks about a Daddy and on the screen is a picture of Paige and her Daddy, Oh My Gosh, I lost it not just tears but sobbing, I couldn't believe how gorgeous the photos were! Amazing is all I can say about her photography, she captured everything I wanted, I can't wait to hang the pictures on every empty wall I have in my house!!! I just love this picture, Paige is growing so fast, I am just so glad we got to capture her during this phase of her life, with some really awesome photography the we will have forever!

No comments:
Post a Comment