Every year at "church" school they have a Halloween parade, this year Paige got to be in it! I had a witch costume all ready (recycled) from last year and she decides she wants to be a Butterfly and there was no way I could talk her out of it, yes I tried her daddy tried and yet, as you see she won, she is a Butterfly. Paige's Aunt Janet got to go to the parade today, what a great surprise, having her join the fun!
Thursday, October 27, 2011
Halloween at Church School
Every year at "church" school they have a Halloween parade, this year Paige got to be in it! I had a witch costume all ready (recycled) from last year and she decides she wants to be a Butterfly and there was no way I could talk her out of it, yes I tried her daddy tried and yet, as you see she won, she is a Butterfly. Paige's Aunt Janet got to go to the parade today, what a great surprise, having her join the fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment