
Paige is officially 7 weeks old, she is finally sleeping better, but she is sleeping in her carrier since it keeps her head elevated and helps keep the acid from her stomach in her stomach and not in her throat while she is sleeping, which is what was happening before. Kinda wonder why we bought a nice baby bed since she isn't sleeping in it, she is sleeping in the carrier that Blake and Kendalynn had and we inherited it. She is smiling and has some hours of non-fussiness, but she still is having issues with vomiting and keeping her formula down. We go to the internist on the 17th hopefully we will get some answers on why she is still throwing up, which is causing her to loose weight. Keep your fingers crossed we get some answers. Be sure to check out the shirt in the first picture it says "Daddy thinks I'm sweeter than sugar" which is the truth, she has him completely wrapped around her finger!
2 comments:
I totally believe you! I love the smile!
I LOVE the smile! Hope you see that more and more every day!
Post a Comment