
Aren't these the cutest little feet! I just can't get over how cute these things are. Her daddy calls them Monkey feet due to her long toes and how she can grab your finger with her toes. Just too cute not to share!
Some of my favorite time with Paige is spent in the rocking chair. She is very snuggely, she loves to be held and of course I enjoy every minute of it. I have to remind myself that the snuggely times won't last forever and so when I am up at 2am feeding her I look at it as very special time with her and remind myself to cherish every minute of it even if I am so tired I can't see straight. It helps me put things in perspective and enjoy every minute I have with my little girl.

1 comment:
Yes, I LOVE baby feet and Paige's are very cute. It's good to see a picture of YOU AND Paige. Don't forget to take pictures with you guys in them, too. That's one thing my Mom told me that I think is important.
Post a Comment