Thursday, March 5, 2009

Head Band Mishap!


Poor Paige, her daddy has been wanting her to wear head bands in hopes that it will help with her "wing nut" ear. He thinks if the head band is over her "wing nut" ear then it will force it closer to her head and it won't stick out so far like it does now. I guess he is worried that she won't get to wear pig tails in her hair when she gets old since she has a "wing nut" ear. So we are wearing head bands to make daddy feel better. Today at the office I had her in the carrier and I was working at my desk, when I went to check on her this is what I found the head band had fallen over her eyes and she was still sleeping. I guess it didn't bother her that the head band was not where it was supposed to be! I guess we better get a smaller head band!!! The things daddy's worry about, I never knew there was such a thing as a "wing nut" ear, but daddy did and daddy it trying to help fix it!

No comments: