Our baby turned 7 months on Sunday, boy have the months flown by! She is saying Dada constantly, talks all the time and has most recently learned how to scream, so during church on Sunday she decided she needed to hear herself scream, I feel sorry for the poor soles that have to sit in front of us at church. Luckily they don't mind a baby trying out her vocal chords! She is sitting up by herself really well and is also FINALLY tolerating being on all fours. She doesn't last long but she is starting to hold herself up, so I'm afraid movement forward won't be far behind. That is when our house will never be the same! She has one tooth peaking thru and that makes me really sad, once she gets teeth she will not longer be a baby, she has grown way too fast and I'm trying to enjoy every second of her being small, but it is just going way too fast for me, I wish she would slow down just a bit! We actually went to dinner with her on Saturday evening, and she did great, luckily we where with the Cone's who have two of their own, so she had two little boys to watch, I think that kept her busy! We are really enjoying her, she has her own little personality and is mostly a "hollywood" as daddy calls her but we are still enjoying every minute with her!
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
7 months, Already...
Our baby turned 7 months on Sunday, boy have the months flown by! She is saying Dada constantly, talks all the time and has most recently learned how to scream, so during church on Sunday she decided she needed to hear herself scream, I feel sorry for the poor soles that have to sit in front of us at church. Luckily they don't mind a baby trying out her vocal chords! She is sitting up by herself really well and is also FINALLY tolerating being on all fours. She doesn't last long but she is starting to hold herself up, so I'm afraid movement forward won't be far behind. That is when our house will never be the same! She has one tooth peaking thru and that makes me really sad, once she gets teeth she will not longer be a baby, she has grown way too fast and I'm trying to enjoy every second of her being small, but it is just going way too fast for me, I wish she would slow down just a bit! We actually went to dinner with her on Saturday evening, and she did great, luckily we where with the Cone's who have two of their own, so she had two little boys to watch, I think that kept her busy! We are really enjoying her, she has her own little personality and is mostly a "hollywood" as daddy calls her but we are still enjoying every minute with her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment