Thursday, August 27, 2009
Ugh, teeth!
We have one really fussy girl on our hands. She is getting her two bottom teeth, she has been for almost two weeks, she finally has one thru and I can see the tip of the other one, FINALLY! She has been so very fussy and just cries alot more then I am used too. We went to the Dr. on Monday, she said she looks great, she is still only 15 pounds and 9 ounces and is still on the small size with weight but is 26.5 inches long so looks like she is going to be tall and skinny, I would give my right arm to be tall and skinny. Oh but she does have a big head, yikes, wonder where that came from, Daddy??? So the Dr. finally decided she isn't going to worry about her weight, it doesn't appear that anything is wrong with her other then her allergies to milk protein so far and therefore she isn't going to try to force weight on her like we had been doing in the past which wasn't working. She is eating all types of things but it looks like I may have to start making baby food on my own. Now that we are in the level 2 food they start mixing them and I can't find fruits and vegetable that are plan or by themselves since there are fruits she can't have due to reflux and constipation from the formula. Plus she can't have oatmeal, rice and granola which are all things they mix in to the level 2 baby foods we are kinda stuck at the few fruits and veggies we can find. She loves Mango, tolerates peaches and likes pears. We've finally gotten her to eat green beans (you hide them in fruit) she tolerates peas, eats squach and sweet potatos, but that is all they have in the baby food jars, looks like if I want to introduce her to other fruits and vegetables I'll be making it myself, yea, in my spare time. Other then that we are hoping this teething thing goes fast so we can get our happy baby back. Oh, and she got her flu shot which really didn't make for a happy baby, she was sick for two days after that, I stayed home with her and she had a low grade temperature and only wanted to be held. I loved every minute of holding her!!! Once I get a picture of the teeth, I'll post. I'm also on the verge of getting her haircut, she has a few sections which are really long, I'm just trying to hold off for as long as I can, because once I get her haircut she won't look like a baby anymore and I want to hold on to the baby for as long as I can. She still isn't crawling, but sits by herself really well, she can also use her ab musclue to pull herself back up from laying down, but tummy time isn't tolerated anymore, not sure she will ever crawl! But we continue to try, we'll just see what happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment