Monday, August 31, 2009

Sending her to OMA!!!


This teething thing is terrible for all involved! Friday evening daddy got to keep Paige while Mommy went to Melissa's and she cried from the time I left until he finally got her to bed at 10:00pm, that is WAY past her bedtime. Saturday she was better we ran errands and she took naps in the car. Sunday was another story, she woke up at 5:30am crying and wouldn't go back to sleep. She was a fusspot until she fell asleep at 8am while I was feeding her a bottle, she slept 30 minutes, we tried going to church she got kicked out and the rest of the day was down hill. She was fussy and crying from the time we got home until she finally went to bed a 8pm. It was a long day, I got nothing accomplished and she just wasn't our happy little girl. It has to be her teeth, she now has two thru, but I never realized how long it take for them to come in, she has been working on these two teeth for months. And to think we have an entire mouthful of teeth to go thru, YIKES!!! Not sure how much longer we can take this crabby little girl. Last night we even talked about sending her via fedex to Oma!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I empathize. At least she has a limited amount of teeth that she will get. Anbesol!!! Chris thinks scotch is good, but I say no.