
to get myself thru the sorrow. We lost Pastor Lange today, the only Pastor I have known for my 36 years on this earth. He Baptized me, confirmed me, married us and baptized my little girl. I had always reminded him he was going to do those things for me, by that I mean the marry and baptize my children, cause we all know that I took my time doing both those things, and he did and I can't imagine any of those things without him. But right know I can't imagine that he isn't here anymore, I can't wrap my brain around the fact that he isn't here. Who is going to remember my name at communion, shake my hand on the way out of church and who will tell me what I need to hear be it the good or bad during the sermon. I just keep picturing him in my mind and just can't quite believe that he is not longer with us. All I ask is that those of you who read this blog, say a prayer for him, his family and our church because right now we need them all. And if you don't mind could you say a little prayer for me as well, I'm just not handeling it well and I could use some strength to get me thru the next few days as I journey thru my grief and try to grasp the fact that the man who has been such a huge part of my Christian upbringing is no longer here to help me thru life.
No comments:
Post a Comment