I'm a fitness professional, so when ECI told us she needed upper body strength, I decided I was qualified to create her a fitness class. So yesterday she went to class with me and we did some "weight" lifting before daddy came to get her. As you can tell she was more interested in eating the weights then building her muscles, but it is a start! I am questioning their assessment on her muscle strength in swimming lessons she can hold on to the edge by herself (like a little tick) for 10 seconds. So she has plenty of strength in her little tooth pick arms!!! Oh, and the only thing she wants to do with the exercise ball is push it around the floor, so we will have to continue working up to the ball!
Friday, June 25, 2010
Working Out!!!
I'm a fitness professional, so when ECI told us she needed upper body strength, I decided I was qualified to create her a fitness class. So yesterday she went to class with me and we did some "weight" lifting before daddy came to get her. As you can tell she was more interested in eating the weights then building her muscles, but it is a start! I am questioning their assessment on her muscle strength in swimming lessons she can hold on to the edge by herself (like a little tick) for 10 seconds. So she has plenty of strength in her little tooth pick arms!!! Oh, and the only thing she wants to do with the exercise ball is push it around the floor, so we will have to continue working up to the ball!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment