


Yesterday we finally replaced the battery in the boat and took it for a ride. Probably the 2nd time Paige has been on the boat since she was born. We thought it was going to be a short ride with her getting antsy and wanting to get out, but she kept saying she wanted to touch it, so we went to the damn (floating place) and Daddy got in, I put her in the water, thinking she was going to freak I stayed out awhile, suprisingly she loved it, so I got in. That is when Daddy got out and started taking pictures, we had to capture the momentous occasion, too bad the only thing with us was Daddy's phone, that is why the pictures aren't great, but you get to see her in her maiden voyage floating the Guadalupe River using her Mom as a float. We had a good time, but it is already HOT in Texas, so you will probably see more of this in the future!!!

1 comment:
It IS so hot and floating is the perfect thing to cool off! Brandon and I have been twice so far and while the water is so cold, it feels so good!
Post a Comment