Monday, June 27, 2011

Look out Hollywood here comes Paige!!!

This was her yesterday on the boat! She loves the water, I guess it is in her genes, we spent most of the afternoon on Saturday and Sunday at the damn (floating place) and she had a blast! I think we are lucky, it appears she got Uncle Mike's and his boys skin tone, she has a better tan then her parents! I think we can safely say she didn't get her parents pasty white skin, that burns and never tans! I'm jealous!!! She kept drinking the water yesterday while floating, so I finally told her that there is POOP in the water and she can't drink it, I told her the fish poop in the water and she really should drink it. So today at swimming lessons, the teacher was impressed that she was swimming and not drinking the pool water so I told her the story and she said, well whatever works and that seemed to have worked!!!