Thursday, September 6, 2012
1 month old!
Cooper is 1 month old today, time flies, if only it would slow down a little, trying to enjoy every minute knowing that before I blink he will be 3 like his sister. UGHHH, enjoy every minute, is what I am learning and it is hard to do when you work for a living, the minutes seem to fly by with not enough family time in between. On to the important stuff!!! Cooper gained a pound between Dr.'s visits, so eating is not something we have to worry about with him, plus he grew an inch, not thinking he is going to be little like his sister. Paige is getting used to him being around and she is getting more willing to touch him and interact with him which is positive, cause she was scared of him before. All things considered we are doing great and this transition was too easy. Wanted to give an update on his one month "birthday". I will get pictures up soon, limited time with two kids, both needing attention!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment