Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Brother!
It is official, Cooper (or "Brother" as Paige calls him) is on Paige's formula, another child who's college fund will be used up before he hits 1 year old. We have tried everything to not have him follow in Paige's foot steps, but after a couple nights of no sleep and a couple horrible afternoons of screaming, I ordered it, it arrived and he WILL drink it!!! Let's hope this fixes the problems!!! I'm not sure why we thought they would be any different, they look alike, why would we think they wouldn't both be allergic to milk? Silly Daddy, I wanted to order it the first night in the hospital when he was having issues, but Patrick didn't want to jump to conclusions, let's say the night he screamed from 4pm until 4am was Daddy's night and that was all Patrick needed to make the call that I could order the formula. I didn't say "told you so", but I was thinking it! Sorry about pictures, lately we barely have time to eat ourselves with all the crying and it all hasn't been from Cooper. Let's hope things calm down, now that we have new formula! Less screaming from Cooper, hopefully will calm down everyone in our house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm so sorry about the incredible stress you must be under with the colicky stuff. I hope the formula helps.
Post a Comment