Monday, January 5, 2009

Dr.'s Appointment

We had a Dr. appointment this morning with another stresss test. I will continue to have these until she is born, they just want to make sure from week to week that everything is going well with her and that she isn't in any stress. At my appointment my blood pressure was elevated and I'm beginning the fun aspect of pregnancy of retaining water, great combination. I was told no more Jazzercsie, which is way earlier then I expected but probably for the best, just a bad time of year to be put on the sidelines especially with this being a big time of year for new customer's. Keep your fingers crossed my classes can continue until I return or that I have customer's left when I return. I go back next Monday for another sonogram which they will check her position again, and I know will still be "taco" baby. So on next Tuesday we will be put in the hospital for my Dr. to manually turn her and then wait and see what happens, there is a possiblity that I can go into labor while he turns her, but he will put in an IV and give me medication to prevent that from happening, but still a possiblity. If she doesn't turn which is possible we will then schedule a C-section for sometime around the end of January. I was really hoping to being only about a week or two away from her arrival, since I've hit the miserable stage of pregnancy, but I guess evicting her isn't a possibility unless there is a problem and I'm learning I'm not in charge.

2 comments:

Debie said...

Not a fun realization that you're not in charge, but have faith in the One that is! And have faith in your doctors, as well as your family and friends and you'll be just fine!

Not liking to hear that about the end of the month for a C-section either. I was hoping to meet Paige in the next few weeks. In her time! This probably won't be the last time you wait for her either, so I guess get used to it!

Anonymous said...

This just happened to some close friends. They tried to manually turn the baby but the baby didn't want to. They ended up having a bouncing baby boy via C-section. Mom and baby are doing just fine!

Good luck....Love, P&K