We've been parents for almost two weeks, I guess the first few days don't count since we were in the hospital with lots of nurses and their help. We've done lots of adjusting, sleeping comes when baby sleeps and right know that is usually during the day, but we are trying to fix that, we are keeping her awake during the day more which is a task in itself. We've been to her Dr. and a nurse from the hospital came for a home visit and she checked out in both places perfectly. She has hick-ups constantly and she is eating like a little pig, but all normal things. She is easy going except when it comes to changing diapers, she is very protective of her "breach" legs and doesn't appreciate them to be moved so that a diaper can be put on. Dad has already been pee-ed on and I've gotten my share of exploding out the side poopy diapers, I guess that is part of being a new parent. Her legs have extended and she is no longer holding them up close to her body like she did in my belly, which is a good step forward. All in all we are doing well and apologize for not keeping in touch over the phone with everyone, but right now our schedule is so non-existant that we are barley getting to shower. Patrick goes back to work on Monday so that will be a huge test for me, doing it all on my own, I've gotten very used to having an extra set of hands and an extra body to pass her off too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
She looks very precious. And I see she has Pat's spikey hair! Is his mom still there to help?
Post a Comment