Monday, January 19, 2009
She arrived!!!
Paige arrived Friday, January 16, 2009 at 4:53pm via C-section, she weighed 7lbs 3 oz and is 19.5 inches long. She is perfect, we had some issues getting her here and lots of things were up and down the week prior to her arrival, but we have a perfect little girl and are so very blessed. Daddy is already wrapped around her finger and boy can you tell he is so proud and in awe of his little girl, he sits and just looks at her, it is the sweetest thing, he is in love! I am in shock, I just feel like the pregnancy went so fast and she is already here, the delievery was frightening, but I am to so lucky to have an awesome husband he was with me every step of the way and now we have a beautiful little girl. We arrived home today and will update with pictures once we settle into being home. We can't say enought how blessed we feel and how lucky we are that everything turned out well and she is PERFECT!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congratulations again - she's so beautiful! I'm glad we were able to share in your blessing! Take lots of pictures, it goes by fast!
I had no doubt in my mind that the two of you would be DEEPLY in love when she got here. Congratulations!
Post a Comment