Thursday, January 8, 2009
Finally finished!!!
The carpeting and wood have been installed! I think that after 8 years of being unfinished it is about time to finally have a completely finished home. The process has taken way longer then we were told, the salesman told us that it would all be finished in two days, but after four days and a small touch up still to go on Friday it is mostly complete! YIPPEEE!!! I'm not good staying at home, I get very bored, I've washed all Paige's bedding, all her clothes new and the hand-me-downs from her cousin and I'm looking forward to finally putting it all away in her room. Our house has been a mess of stuff for months, I'm really not sure how two people can collect so much stuff, but I guess when you combine two households into one that is what happens. I'll post the pictures of the bedrooms once the furniture is in and they are ready for Paige, Oma and Opa's arrival.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment