
Paige is officially a thru the night sleeper!!!! We thought at the beginning it was a rare occurance but she has been sleeping from about 9pm until 6:30am on a regular basis now. I guess she gets her sleeping genes from me, because her father tends to be a night owl and can't sleep late in the morning so looks like she did get something from me other then her thumb sucking habit. She is twelve weeks old on Friday and we can't believe that the time has gone by so fast, we don't really remember what life was like without her! She is spending lots more time awake, she has started to giggle (if she is in the mood), blow bubbles with her spit (we are so proud), found her tongue (she sticks it out all the time) and does a lot more smiling then she ever did before. She looks more like her daddy everyday. On Sunday Patrick and Paige were sitting in the rocking chair and I was sitting on the coach behind them and they have the same calic on the top of their head, did she have to get everything from him??? I wish I would have gotten a picture of it. She is really long in length and everyone who see's her thinks she is older then she is due to her length, she is still on the small side as far as weight but hopefully she will catch up, maybe I engrained it in her about watching your weight and she is already watching it at 12 weeks old! We are enjoying every mintue we have with her and really enjoying our nights of full sleep!!!
1 comment:
great pictures! Enjoy your sleep!!!
Post a Comment