
Paige has found her shoes! Apparently she is going to be a shoe junkie like her mother. She loves to watch her shoes move while she kicks around her feet and legs, luckily she has a few pair of shoes, she has her Jazzercise shoes, her "church" shoes (the ones in the picture) and her casual shoes which are pink and brown high tops! So I am starting her off with a love of shoes since I already have a few for her!!! Some of the pictures we caught of her watching her feet and the first picture is from her point of view (according to her father). The other thing she has learned how to do recently is blow bubbles, notice picture number 2, she is blowing bubbles with her spit, her father is so proud! She is starting to spend more and more hours awake a day and we are getting more smiles, giggles and happiness from her since the newest formula change, lets hope this formula is the ticket to a happier baby.
1 comment:
I LOVE those shoes!! I can see her doing a Jazzercise routine now.
Post a Comment